Preferred Nutrition Prostate Health Saw Palmetto & Pygeum 120 Softgels
Prostate Health Saw Palmetto & Pygeum contains a unique complex of plant extracts and nutrients used in herbal medicine to help relieve urologic symptoms associated with mild-to-moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It features ingredients like saw palmetto and pygeum to address weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, and frequent urination in men.
· Help support prostate health
· Used in herbal medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with mild-to-moderate BPH
· Relieves frequent daytime and nighttime urination
· Improves symptoms of weak urine flow and incomplete
· Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
Recommended adult dose: 2 softgels 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For occasional use only, if used as a diuretic. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 24 weeks.
Not intended for use by women. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
This product does not contain artificial preservatives, colours, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.